Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 17
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 17
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 17 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 21
Happy reading everyone!! Questions, comments, concerns, e-mail me and let me know and ill do what i can to help!!

###############################

Defeating the odds by Sakura Hisakawa Reviews
After Inuyasha's death, Kagome did a little growing up. Now a formidable force to be dealt with, she sets out with her new friend to destroy him. But when Lord Sesshoumaru discovers that she is alive how is she supposed to feed his ever growing curiosity?
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 01-27-09 - Created: 11-30-08 Chapters: 3 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 6,198 - Reads: 1,069

Take this pain away by Moogi Reviews
First One-shot: She never imagined she'd end this way, with her enemy turned comrade in her arms. Second One-shot: She was met with a demon, too prideful to admit his body was slowly giving up.
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Angst, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 12-07-08 - Created: 12-06-08 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 3,102 - Reads: 538

She Will Be Loved: CU Version by KawaiiDemons Reviews
Naraku has been defeated with the help of Kouga and Lord Sesshoumaru. Since Miroku hasn’t changed his hentai ways, Sango has decided to take up Kouga’s offer to mate him. Kikyou was finally put to rest and gave Kagome the rest of her soul. Kagome has found an interest in Sesshoumaru as Inuyasha asks her to mate him, finally.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Humor, Romance - Updated: 12-19-08 - Created: 12-19-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 3,494 - Reads: 273

Hotel for Taishou's by Abigail Reviews
The problem wasn’t the increasing amount of dogs, or the ever increasing amount of lies she seemed to be telling, the problem was the man with the inked face that kept haunting her dreams.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Romance - Updated: 01-21-09 - Created: 01-21-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,130 - Reads: 315

Why Me? Why These Dreams? Whats Happening To Me? by Never Let Them See You Cry A.K.A. (Shannah Terry) Reviews
Kagome has some strange dreams about a girl and a white haired boy. Who are they? How will the dreams change how she feels about being in the past? Will she find out the truth? Whats this Kagome goes back to the past but the well took her back to far? Kagome changed? She's back to age six. She wakes up in a castle with a very alive lady and lord of the west. Sesshomaru is a little boy? how did this happen? She was six and sesshomaru looked ten years old. whats this she is an angel?Rating just in cause i put a lemon it may change if i dont hope u enjoy my fic peace and review please if you have ideas im willing to take suggestions on what the next chapters should be
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 01-28-09 - Created: 12-23-08 Chapters: 8 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 4,498 - Reads: 1,029

Nothing has to happen first by kyoko Reviews
In darkness he came , In silence he took their souls but left three survivers , three little baby girls and yet he thought himself merciful but then they grew up and killed him
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Dark, Drama, Friendship, Kink, Romance - Updated: 12-30-08 - Created: 12-30-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 574 - Reads: 122

The Snowball Effect by Luna Reviews
It all started with a single question, followed by an argument, followed by a bet even SHE doesnt think she can do: "I bet you can't kiss Sesshoumaru!" And it all went downhill from there.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Humor, Romance - Updated: 01-12-09 - Created: 01-12-09 Chapters: 11 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 27,127 - Reads: 1,928

Dirty magazines by Resounding_silent_hymn Reviews
Kagome returns from the future with something totally out of character for her.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Friendship, Humor - Updated: 01-17-09 - Created: 01-17-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 919 - Reads: 435

Those who were left behind by The peach fluff Reviews
Follow-up to the never-ending bond. What happened to their children after Kagome and Sesshoumaru's death,and how they coped with their parent's disappearance.
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Humor - Updated: 03-06-09 - Created: 03-06-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,167 - Reads: 187

Their Story by GG Reviews
OMG! Finally! i've finished the first chapter to the prequel/sequel to her sacrifice
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Romance - Updated: 02-03-09 - Created: 01-19-09 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 3,526 - Reads: 256

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 17 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
Finished and though there are a few that are harder to get through, there are a lot of really good stories this week.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 17 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 27
Hi!! i'm all finished!! However - on one of the stories (Shannah's) I accidentally posted the wrong review because I had multiple leave review windows open... >.< Is there some way I can correct that?

**EDIT** My favorite one was The Snowball Effect!! Luna is such a great writer!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/16 08:46 By beckyducky.

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 17 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 21
I don't think there is a way to fix a review after you have posted it, i would just recommend leaving another review explaining the mistake and with your real review for the story in it...hope this helps!!

Ikaru

Logged Logged

beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
thanks ikaru ^__^ I would karma+ you but i already exceeded my quota for 6 hours! >.<

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
beckyducky wrote:
Hi!! i'm all finished!! However - on one of the stories (Shannah's) I accidentally posted the wrong review because I had multiple leave review windows open... >.< Is there some way I can correct that?

**EDIT** My favorite one was The Snowball Effect!! Luna is such a great writer!!

Approved and your banner is going up in just a moment. And no the only way to get a review removed is by the admins themselves.

Logged Logged

beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
thanks, hair-san! Sent another review to tell her not to get confused. ^__^ Thank you for the banner as well!

Logged Logged

Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 17 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
All done...Luna's piece is brilliant and I see Shannah has pulled her stuff off. Did she not appreciate all the reviews, I know she was eager the 1st time we went over her stuff, she PMd me to ask me to re-read some of it over but I think it was just too much for her - she is very imaginative.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
I'll double check your reviews later, not on for long. Shannah is still here, only removed that one story, probably because it was in fact breaking Dokuga rules. It may have even been pulled by an Admin to give her time to fix it. She does have a message on her profile about reworking her stories and thanking her reviewers so at the very least, she shouldn't have been too upset with the reviews. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything from her .

Logged Logged

Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 17 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 33
All done...some nice stuff this week!

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Okies both are approved and I will be adding the banners in a moment. Everyone has been marked off as finished for story 5, since you can't review it at the moment. I will let everyone know if it comes back up. For those that want to go back and read the first story to Those who were left behind, which is completely up to you, The never-ending bond.

Logged Logged

Stacerue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 17 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
I'm all done. Some really good stuff this week. My favorite was The Snowball Effect.

Logged Logged
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 17 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 21
All done...whoot whoot!! and not a moment too soon...there were a couple of real gems this week, I liked The Snowball Effect by Luna the best, she really is a talented writer!

Logged Logged

Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 17 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12
All done. I'm going to be the 'odd man out' here because, although I really enjoyed Luna's the Snowball Effect, my favorite ended up being Their Story by GG. I don't usually go for tragedy and try to limit my reading of that genre, because I hate to feel depressed, but I just loved it. I loved her writing style. The way she transitioned into the flashbacks was fantastic. I've rarely read a story where the change is so smooth. Her story wrung a deep emotional response from me. For me a when a story resonates with me that much it goes from just good or amusing to great.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Approved and banners going up in a moment. Sorry I've been so behind this week, a lot going on in real life hehe. Don't forget guys, if you really liked a story and would want it to be recommended to add it to our recommended list. Any member is allowed to add a story on Rec list and you can add as many as you want, as long as they were in one of our assignments. Also every member can also second or third ones that have been nominated by others, it's not just me and Ikaru-chan that can add or vote on the list . All members are allowed and encouraged to do so .

Edit: Authors' banners have been sent .

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/19 19:01 By Hairann.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.