Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 14
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 14
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 14 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 21
here it is the next lovely assignment, good luck and have fun!!
###############

Need a Hand? by Demonic Gurl Reviews
When in a time of need... do you bottle it up and reject all help? Or do you let it go and accept the hand of need?
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 09-27-08 - Created: 09-27-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 7,141 - Reads: 79

Just Because You Can... by Inumaru_Rapture Reviews
doesn't mean you should. A Sesshoumaru/Kagome fanficton written to answer the challenge given by: Mlmonty Some Ideas taken from the movie: Moulin Rouge (which I do not own) In a way, I borrow some of the idea from Black_Rose's fic: Until Death; being that she is dying from an illness, unwilling to tell anyone, and hiding her scent(which interests Sesshoumaru). (All of the name references are from sesskag.com which is no longer up and running -cries-)
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Friendship, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 10-03-08 - Created: 10-03-08 Chapters: 8 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 17,651 - Reads: 819

Finding The Right One by Fluffy Lady Reviews
Rin is growing up and Sesshomaru just has to deal with it. Or does he?
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: - Updated: 10-04-08 - Created: 10-04-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,585 - Reads: 134

For The Love Of Another by Fluffy Lady Reviews
He was supposed to remain with her for all times.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Friendship, Tragedy - Updated: 10-04-08 - Created: 10-04-08 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,979 - Reads: 284

Cinderella by llounen Reviews
What does Kagome do when she meets prince charming but her stepmother and stepsister keep her from being happy. A mix of cinderella and Ever After together with soem extras.
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Romance - Updated: 10-21-08 - Created: 10-09-08 Chapters: 10 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 21,689 - Reads: 284

Life like Fairytale by Froggie Reviews
Kagomes favorite fairytale has always been Repunzal.One day she wakes up and it becomes her life.And the pronce is no other then Sesshomaru.
Rating: K+ - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Romance - Updated: 10-14-08 - Created: 10-14-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 639 - Reads: 23

A Wish From Our Time by Smittee Reviews
Brought back, from when it was on A Single Spark. A girl, reading and watching the anime Inuyasha, was growing furious on how long it was taking to get rid of Naraku. She made a wish on a star, hoping her wish would come true. ... In Kagome's time and space, she has a dream about a girl. The girl tells her how to defeat Naraku, but at the same time, how to...
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Humor - Updated: 01-21-09 - Created: 10-27-08 Chapters: 6 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 11,257 - Reads: 440

The Dreams by kakuya Reviews
Kagome is thrown in a world of discrimination and hate towards human and miko. Sesshomaru is a soon to be lord with a bounty on his head. Can these two find a way to love one another or will fate stand in the way?
Rating: M - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: - Updated: 10-28-08 - Created: 10-28-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,181 - Reads: 32

The Sesshomaru Chat by Fluffy Lady Reviews
This is what went on in the Dokuga chat room on November 6. I hope this entertains you and you laugh from it.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Friendship, Humor - Updated: 11-15-08 - Created: 11-15-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,916 - Reads: 148

You can close your eyes by Arigato87 Reviews
A sweet, short song - fic about sess/kag after Narakus death.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 11-15-08 - Created: 11-15-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 544 - Reads: 82

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 14 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Completed .

By the way, as I am sure Ikaru-chan will agree, we will not call the assignment incomplete if you do not review 'The Sesshomaru Chat' as it really isn't fan fiction and is in fact just a random chat with a bit of role play. If you want to read and review, go for it, just wanted to let you know that I will not be holding it against you if you don't.

There were some pretty decent ones in this week's assignment, only a couple that really need a lot of work, but most of those were quick so ya'll should really enjoy this week's .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 14 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 21
i haven't read 'The Sesshomaru Chat' yet but if Hairann says it truly isn't a fic then i agree we wont hold it against you, in fact just ignore it as it was posted against site rules, so it is again another 9 fic week....enjoy all!!

Logged Logged

Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 14 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 33
I have a question, if the story is long or multiple chapters, are the requirements to review each chapter? To review once on the entire story? To read the entire story? Please let me know!

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Ikaru
graphgraph
You only have to review once per story, Sessylove219, but if you feel more comfortable reviewing multiple times if the story is long or has multiple chapters that is fine too, but the rules say you only have to review once per fanfic...hope this helps, any more questions feel free to ask

Ikaru

Logged Logged

Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Actually, I did have one more. What about longer/multiple chapter stories? Some of us (not necessarily me, but others) have limited time for the longer stories. Do you have to read the entire thing? Sometimes, a story will just not engage you, and to be required to read a lot of chapters would make the entire thing very difficult and unenjoyable. Could you please clear that up for me/us?

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Sorry Ikaru-chan, but you went to bed and didn't want to leaving her waiting for an answer

For the most part, do try to read the entire story, however, there will of course be some stories that you just can't get through, so as long as you review for at least that first chapter, there shouldn't be any problem. That is of course not to say that you can always just read the first chapter, review it and skipped the rest. We would prefer you read the entire thing, however, it is far better to have you read at least one chapter rather than just marking it off as one story you won't read and skipping it completely in the assignment.

Logged Logged

Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 14 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Completed

I have to admit that songfics are starting to irk me a bit but I understand writer's need to do them from time to time; even I have one lurking about in my "unfinished" pile.

There was a couple I had to favorite, so I could see it through completion and I did try very hard not to be too critical although it was hard at times.

Nice batch this week.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Angelicatt wrote:
Completed

I have to admit that songfics are starting to irk me a bit but I understand writer's need to do them from time to time; even I have one lurking about in my "unfinished" pile.

There was a couple I had to favorite, so I could see it through completion and I did try very hard not to be too critical although it was hard at times.

Nice batch this week.

Your reviews are approved, I'll be putting up your banner in just a moment.

Logged Logged

Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Mine are done as well. I can feel your pain, Angelicatt, regarding the songfics. There were a large amount last week, too.

There is one thing I forgot to put in one of my reviews, and cannot remember which story it really applied to, so I will put it here.

Does it ever bug you guys when people put too much Japanese in a fic? I did take it in college, so I remember some stuff, but that was awhile ago, and I really don't like it when I have to go to Japanese/English dictionaries a lot to understand what is going on in a particular fic. I think that really breaks up the flow of a story. Well, more like grinds it to a halt. Ugh, drives me nuts.

Okay, this rant is brought to you by being sick, staying up way too late, and having to go to my best friends wedding in less than 12 hours, which I only found out about on MONDAY!

I need sleep

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Sessylove219 wrote:
Mine are done as well. I can feel your pain, Angelicatt, regarding the songfics. There were a large amount last week, too.

There is one thing I forgot to put in one of my reviews, and cannot remember which story it really applied to, so I will put it here.

Does it ever bug you guys when people put too much Japanese in a fic? I did take it in college, so I remember some stuff, but that was awhile ago, and I really don't like it when I have to go to Japanese/English dictionaries a lot to understand what is going on in a particular fic. I think that really breaks up the flow of a story. Well, more like grinds it to a halt. Ugh, drives me nuts.

Okay, this rant is brought to you by being sick, staying up way too late, and having to go to my best friends wedding in less than 12 hours, which I only found out about on MONDAY!

I need sleep

Reviews approved and will add your banner in just a moment.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Just to let ya'll know, 'You can close your eyes' by Arigato87, was updated after my review so the lyrics are now at the end. The layout looks much better now .

Logged Logged

beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 14 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 27
all done!! I will watch my comments from now on!! ^__^

Logged Logged

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
beckyducky wrote:
all done!! I will watch my comments from now on!! ^__^

Approved and will have you banner up in a minute.

Logged Logged

Ikaru
graphgraph
im done!!!

Logged Logged

Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 14 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12
Okay, I've finally finished, just before our new assignment comes out. Some very nice stories there. It was nice to get feedback from one of the authors, thanking us and letting us know that she had made changes as per our suggestions.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Both of your reviews are approved and will be adding your banners in just a moment.

Logged Logged

CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 14 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 47
Okay, I'm all done with this week.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Stacerue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 14 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
I'm all done. Some interesting stories this week.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Reviews approved for both of you, will be adding your banners in just a moment.

Everyone that I have seen start this assignment has no finished, great job everyone .

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.