Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Recruitment Ideas
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Recruitment Ideas
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Recruitment Ideas 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 21
Ok so for those of you who weren't able to make it to the chat meetings we had, I told you I would post them in the forum so we could get everyone's feedback, I know I'm late...RL got me T.T. Here are the ideas that were presented and somewhat discussed in chat.

1. Post banners for all members that join the DRG! (post it on the fanart section for everyone to see and attract attention)
2. Give out "Best reviewer" for the ones that members think review the best.
3. Create a forum that tells the member's experience on DRG and how they believe it is a good place to join.
4. Stress the importance of joining the DRG and that the purpose is to support Dokuga and the authors to continue to write.
5. One of the issues that prevent members from joining is the fact that they need to read 0 reviewed stories and think it can be a waste of time (sad face).
6. We discover Jewels that are merely hidden.
7. Stories are sometimes overlooked by the summary or missed.
8. Support existing active members
9. Subscribe to assignment forum and can unsubscribe when the assignment is finished
10. Will change commenting rules to assignment forum when members increase to prevent spamming front page.

Let me know what you all think of these ideas, I would like to let you all know we will not attempt recruiting until January to prevent stepping on the holidays for anyone.

Please feel free to comment and discuss these ideas in this thread, and always feel free to put in your two cents if you have another idea, or an improvement on a previously stated idea.

Ikaru
Manager DRG

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Recruitment Ideas 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 33
Hi Ikaru, I want to ask about the banners.

1. Would every member of DRG automatically get their own banners?
2. If not, then what required us to get it?
3. How many banner would it be?

As for the idea #2, it is a good idea! It's like a challenge to write the best, in-depth review

Thank you in advance

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.