Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 4
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 4
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 4 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Note: If you haven't finished the previous assignment, you can still earn the banner by completing it by midnight tonight. Putting this up now since I know I will not remember to after midnight tonight.

You have until the 24th to finished for the banner.

Sesshomaru and Kagome's Pink Fluffy Sponge by Walter205 Reviews
A collection of Oneshots from 5/19/2012's evening DDGM.
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Kink, Romance, Tragedy, Verse, Vignette - Updated: 05-20-12 - Created: 05-19-12 Chapters: 5 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,078 - Reads: 2,882 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

IDDN: Ah-Un challenge by JoWashington Reviews
The gauntlet was thrown and many answered its challenge... These are my Drabbles that were posted on the 3-5-11 IDDN ...
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Angst, Friendship, Humor - Updated: 03-06-11 - Created: 03-06-11 Chapters: 5 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,140 - Reads: 1,150 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Soaring Glitter by Douglass An Reviews
This is an attempt to vaguely make a story based on anime series Jojo. It's a story about a stand attacking a city and some shenanigans occur.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: On Hiatus - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action - Updated: 09-21-14 - Created: 09-21-14 Chapters: 6 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 6,349 - Reads: 204 - Anonymous Reading: No

Untitled GMDDN by Furuichiko Reviews
This is the out come of what happens in GMDDN. Prompts from GMDDN: September 27, 2014. For mature audiences only. Reader's digression advised. Absolutely no YIMs. For now, this is the title, it may change in the future.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Angst, Erotica, Kink - Updated: 09-29-14 - Created: 09-28-14 Chapters: 5 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,361 - Reads: 1,728 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Close by Aya Reviews
What happens when you think you lost everything, only to find it was just waiting for the right time?
Rating: K - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Drama, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 08-25-12 - Created: 08-25-12 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 487 - Reads: 996 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Note: Any members who do not wish to review for Soaring Glitter can still get credit for the assignment by completing the others. I have passed this story along to Wiccan as it does not seem to be Inuyasha related in the least.

Soaring Glitter has been removed by the site's admins. It is no longer a part of the assignment.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/10/24 00:57 By Hairann.

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 4 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
Hehehehe completed. And...hmm...I was wondering where you are supposed to pick up the banners for completing an assignment??

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 4 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
I add the tokens after the assignment is over. I tried putting up the one on the last assignment but it shows up as html instead of an image. I'll fuss with it tomorrow, too tired tonight.

Logged Logged

Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 4 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
Oh! Take your time! ^0^

Logged Logged

bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Assignment 4 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 76
Assignment complete.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 4 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Both of you have been approved. For anyone still hoping to complete this assignment for the banner, you have until the end of the 24th to do so. You are always welcome to read and review them after the deadline without receiving a banner.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 4 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.