Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 3
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 3
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 3 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 21
Alrighty people assignment 3 ready to go. Be done by the 11th please!

##########################

Moonlit Meetings by Lillian Reviews
Sesshomaru has joined the Inutachi to rid the world of the vile Naraku. One day they meet this girl named Mika. What is this secret she is hiding? This is my first fan-fic so please be nice. Let me know what you think. :)Rated T for Language.
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Friendship, Romance - Updated: 09-23-12 - Created: 09-23-12 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 790 - Reads: 415 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

I'm With You by Akitomi Vampiress Queen Reviews
Inuyasha forgot about Kagome again, Naraku finds her she runs away he catches her but what’s this someone saves her but who is it... rated M for the half-breeds mouth.
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Action, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 09-16-11 - Created: 09-16-11 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 3,611 - Reads: 1,254 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Torrent by Kittylin Reviews
When Kikyo dies protecting Inuyasha it throws Kagome into a loop of stressful events that lead her to be in Sesshoumaru's possession and protection from Naraku.
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst - Updated: 12-11-10 - Created: 12-11-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 4,120 - Reads: 715 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Don't pull back the gossmer curtain by karia Reviews
No girl should ever Want to be sleeping beauty. I met her you know and she was beautiful, so beautiful in fact that it made me want to cry. Not of jealousy but because of just how much misfortune her beauty brought her. I think I'm going to tell you her story.
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Dark, Erotica, Tragedy - Updated: 06-07-11 - Created: 06-07-11 Chapters: 4 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,198 - Reads: 1,191 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Broken Promises by momo Reviews
Determined to keep a promise she made to her self and her mother Kagome attends a school to further a musical talents. Never did she expect to come across the problems she did. Pain, betrayal, and Love clouds her vision and it will take all Kagome has to put her life back together again.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 08-04-11 - Created: 07-06-11 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 4,109 - Reads: 1,025 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/09/27 22:24 By Hairann.

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 3 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 95
Completed Assignment 3! That was fun!

Logged Logged

bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 3 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 76
I won't get to it tonight or tomorrow, but definitely Saturday. Is there a time cut off?

Logged Logged
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 3 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 21
Have it done before Midnight and you should be fine.

Logged Logged

bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 3 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 76
Assignment complete.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 3 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54

Finally figured out the problem with getting the image to load. Apparently it did not like me copying the url from the main page but had to actually click on the image and copy that url to get it to work lol.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Hello Ikaru-san! I noticed you had a banner for being the manager of the dokuga reviewers guild....so I thought of making you one too! Your hard work to keep this group is appreciated by all! **You don't have to post it~ just a way of showing thanks!

Hairann-san! If you like one too, I would be honored to make one for you too! Feel free to PM me what you would like on your banner!

Logged Logged

Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 3 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 21
Oh goodness thanks so much its cute

You should make one for Hairann too... She does so much work here and keeps me up to date and motivated, she's my partner in crime here and I appreciate her so very much

Logged Logged

Time Traveler
graphgraph
Yay! Thank you! And I can't wait to make Hairann-san one too! Pm~ Pm~ Meee~

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.