Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Great Reviews
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Great Reviews
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Great Reviews 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Here post a review if you find it to be particularly wonderful. If its yours wonderful! If its not thats great! Make sure to post who it was written by.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Great Reviews 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
This review is from the chapter of The Void that I posted last night.

Reviewer: blackmidnight16

Review: Now, I am usually not a fan of first person in any sort of writing because it unevitably leads me to doubt the character; however, the way in which you utilize Kagome's perspective, is phenomenal. As a reader, we are given the opportunity to witness Kagome in her purest form. The plot is amazing and with this chapter in particular, I cannot wait for an update and made me wish for longer chapters! Suspense can be evil at times.

This is a great review, not only because it happens to be a good review, but also because the reviewer informs me that normally he/she would not like this POV, but they did enjoy it with this story. Explains why they enjoyed it. They mention something good about the story 'the plot is amazing' and also tell me where they would like to see me improve 'wish for longer chapters'. And I love the parting line of 'Suspense can be evil at times', anyone who's read my stories know I love leaving my readers with a cliffy and so this line just makes me smile.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.