Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
In need of a beta!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: In need of a beta!
Aiko-san
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
In need of a beta! 10 Years ago Karma: 5
Hi there guys!

I'm currently writing two stories and I think it wouldn't hurt to have a beta. I have had bad experiences with betas in the past. Most don't get my chapters back for weeks, or they drop out. I would really like to have someone who actually has time to read and correct for me.

Obviously, if it will take longer than a day to go over, communication is all I ask. So, if you have a flexible schedule and could *pretty please* beta my stories, I would LOVE it.

*** Experienced beta's please and over the age of 18! My stories are MA. ***

-Aiko

Logged Logged

\"There\'s a time and place for everything, and I believe it is called fan fiction.\"
- Joss Whedon
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Elizabeth
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:In need of a beta! 10 Years ago Karma: 2
Can I give it a go? Whenever I find errors they bug the heck out of me, and even chapters that are supposedly Beta'd. I am 29, and MA doesn't bug me. Just incredibly dark stuff.

I don't have much experience at betaing, and 'affect' and 'effect' still confuse me from time to time, but I know the difference between 'there,' 'their,' and 'they're;' 'two,' 'to,' and 'too' are not interchangeable; I know which is 'wander' and which is 'wonder;' 'manners' are used at 'manors' and everywhere else; 'hallowed' places are not 'hollowed' places; a 'site' is a location while a 'sight' is a view; and I 'passed' a car in the 'past' while smelling a 'scent' 'sent' to me by the wind; my 'sense' is good 'since' it has been well trained by classes. This is a sample of all the mistakes I most often see when reading fanfics, and I can correct them all.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/05/05 03:21 By Lissie.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.