Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Save The Story Betas!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Save The Story Betas!
DreamCatcher121
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Save The Story Betas! 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I am new to Dokuga, so I am not familiar with the style of writing that is needed. I have written 4 chapters of a story and posted them already. I was contacted about cleaning it up PLEASE can someone save my story by betareading for me? I have classes and will not be able to do it alone in a week!I really love the story, but I'm lost here... If anyone can help, please reply or PM me!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/11/07 22:13 By Rin Takanawa.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Save The Story Betas! 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 57
It's not so much a style of writing but just the usual conventions like separating dialouge between characters into different paragraphs, putting A/N notes at the beginning or the end of your chapters, and not inside the chapter content, and being relatively consistent with basic spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

The shift of POV changes will depend on your own personal style of writing, but the above are generally accepted as writing basics to make a story easier to read.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.