Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A proof read is needed
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A proof read is needed
Yuya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A proof read is needed 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
I have started to write something and I want someone to read it for me and maybe give me some pointers on my writing. I don't want to go too far into it and find out the story makes no sense.

Please PM me or post here and I will copy/paste what I've written in a PM for you to read.

I will not be sending this to everyone so if you can, please tell me why I should send it to you. (I.E: You are an experienced writer or are a good critic, etc...)

I don't want to be told about typos or words that were autocorrected to something else, I will correct those like I usually do after.

Last thing, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place, I tried to go with what made the most sense.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/17 12:52 By wiccanmethuselah.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Yuya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A proof read is needed 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Yuya wrote:
I have started to write something and I want someone to read it for me and maybe give me some pointers on my writing. I don't want to go too far into it and find out the story makes no sense.

Please PM me or post here and I will copy/paste what I've written in a PM for you to read.

I will not be sending this to everyone so if you can, please tell me why I should send it to you. (I.E: You are an experienced writer or are a good critic, etc...)

I don't want to be told about typos or words that were autocorrected to something else, I will correct those like I usually do after.

Last thing, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place, I tried to go with what made the most sense.

I forgot to mention the story is going to be rated MA because of strong content later. Possibly lemons as well.

Also, if anyone wants to read this, what I expect is to know if it makes sense, if the development is going well and not too rushed or too slow, although it is quite early to tell. I never really stick to the original character very much so OOC is to be expected, but in this one, I'm trying to keep true to Sesshoumaru's and Kagome's personalities.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/17 12:52 By wiccanmethuselah.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.