Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Joining the train for the need of a beta.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Joining the train for the need of a beta.
Trinity
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Joining the train for the need of a beta. 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
So, yup, I joined the train. I am not a English major but I do know the rules and can use the English language. I do not slaughter it but if I do I am terribly sorry. So I am here to find a beta, I would like one who will stick with me through my stories so I do not have to keep searching. A good thing would be they could deal with just about anything in writing, since I have no care or am not against anything myself. I want to try new things.

A plus for my beta would be if they had AIM or MSN messenger. So we could converse easier.

I think that's pretty much it, short and simple. I need someone to read over, fix spelling. Also help fix sentence structure errors and help with ideas for stories if my head dies.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mikaela
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Joining the train for the need of a beta. 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
I'll beta for you!

Beta "preview": docs.google.com/View?docID=dghmzhgr_28gvf2q5xz&revision=_latest
Email: betamikaela@gmail.com

There might be some messups/typos in the preview - I wrote it late at night and haven't double checked it yet. I know it's "unprofessional," but oh well.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.