Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Seeking dedicated, long term authors to beta for.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Seeking dedicated, long term authors to beta for.
Reannaleco
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Seeking dedicated, long term authors to beta for. 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello!

I realize that I normally do not post on the forums, however I have an itch up my sleeve to begin working as a beta once more.

I have worked with two previous authors:
    Angelic Memories
    Teensie-Sama

I highly enjoyed working with them, and would like to find that partnership with another author (or more).

A little bit about me! English is my first language. I am a college student double majoring in business administration and equine studies. I am paralyzed from the waist down. I own four dogs and four cats. I have been called a "grammar and spelling Nazi" because of how meticulous I can be. Organization is my downfall - everything must be organized or else I will go bonkers. I have a very odd sense of humor and it takes a little while to warm up to me, but I promise that I do not bite! While I love reading and beta'ing other people's stories, I feel that I cannot write a lick of decent material. One of my favorite things to do when beta'ing is reformatting previously written stories. I am old enough to edit MA material.

That about sums it up!

Either reply here, PM me, or email me at reannaleco-at-yahoo-dot-com!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Seeking dedicated, long term authors to beta for. 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 76
I don't really have any current work due to classes and my updates are kinda sparse but I do have a few stores up that need to be beta'd. If you're willing, drop me a message and I'll get back to you when I can. Pretty much all of them except a few need it.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.