Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Free to Beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Free to Beta
KaminokoDaughters
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Free to Beta 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I'm looking to help with absolutely anything you need.

My specialty is word misuse, especially the most common- breath/breathe, quite/quiet, choked/chocked, your/you're, stripes/strips, clothes/cloths, there/they're/their. I can fix any tense jumping, generally from past-tense to present. If it is your wish, I can point out any oddities or things that are unclear to the reader...well me. I am available to bounce ideas or random thoughts off. I usually have whatever is given, questions/messages or story parts, sent back within 30 minutes to 12 hours(Thursdays). If there is anything else you need, I'll do whatever I can to help. I'm a fan, a devoted reader. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you put your best work out. Happy writing.

-KD

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sarah
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Free to Beta 11 Years ago Karma: 0
Hi there i i see your willing to go over stories, and i was wondering would you be willing to do mine...

I'm not good at writing' especially my grammar. Spelling isn't bad. However I know I could use some help...
Hope to hear from you...
Thanks Sarah

Logged Logged
Antalla
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Free to Beta 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Would love to have someone look over my work before I post it, private message me if you are still willing to help!

Thank you.

Logged Logged
QuietMari
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Free to Beta 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
You sound fantastic! I'm doing a rewrite/revamp of a previous story I started and now, looking back, I really need some help when it comes to jumping from past to present and from first to third person POV. Spelling isnt TOO bad, but I notice that I tend to leave off letter or fumble up words when I get into my groove and type faster. If you're willing to help, the story is going to be a multiple chapter, MA fanfiction. If you're interested, PM me and Ill give you more details about the story before you decide anything.

Logged Logged

I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll boggle your brain with my insanity. Of course I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m out of my mind! Its dark and scary in there!!

Lojuba
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Free to Beta 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Hey

I think I’m in desperate need of someone to overview my work and I’d like it to be you
The name of the Fan fiction is “Legacy of the West” and it is my first Fan fiction ever.
I also feel like I have to stress that I’m not a native and even thought I try to correct the hell out of the chapters myself, there are certain things that will (most definitely) go unnoticed and since I want to provide a nice cringing-free experience for my readers I’d love for someone to Beta-read my work.

So I hope you’ll consider me

Best wishes,
Lojuba

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.