Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Going to be in need-1st POV past/prst tense Beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Going to be in need-1st POV past/prst tense Beta
evilynmetal
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Going to be in need-1st POV past/prst tense Beta 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I just started writing a first person POV of the main character. So other than the basic grammar and spelling fixing, I will need someone or multiple someones that are fluent in knowing what needs to be present tense and past tense for me. I tend to use the wrong ones since I am not fluent myself in writing 1st POV. Also this is my first time asking for a beta, so I am not exactly sure if requesting this would be considered beta work.

Since I just writing this today, it will not be an immediate need, but I figured that I would start asking for beta help now instead of later on.

Thank you to those who have read this thread

evilynmetal

PS I have written stories for the Sess/kag love, but I have never really posted b/c I was a little to afraid to, but I am now willing to try it out and see what ppl think of my writing style, and I would also love to improve my writing style, and technique!
!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.