Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
i want to be a beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: i want to be a beta
HÆĐĒS
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
i want to be a beta 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
well obviously..... I want to beta , I'm a grammar crazed fanatic. pretty much I could do any type of story, I don't shy away from lemons and I will probably will ask a lot of questions on some point what you mean at a sentence if it feels vague. I like helping ^^" and I'm good at it. I catch a a lot of comma splices, run-ons and more. ^^

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kyndred Raven
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:i want to be a beta 12 Years ago Karma: 22
Hello

I am actually looking for a beta for my story "Limerance". The only trouble is that my writing style sometimes involves things that aren't necessarily grammatically correct. These are placed in my writing for emphasis or just as a part of my own personal "signature" I guess. I'm not sure if that would be ok with you or not (I hope it will be!).

I am currently minoring in English, so I don't need as much grammar help as I need someone to check my chapters over for typos. I type super fast, and I can get so excited about posting that I don't notice my errors until it's too late. I know that I can always update the errors later, but - as a reader - I find typos incredibly distracting and I would rather not have them in the final presentation at all.

I would also love you long time if you could give me some input about my writing before I post it Two heads are better than one, right?

Is there any way that you could check out my story and let me know if it's something you would be interested in beta-ing? (is that a word? )

Even if it isn't something you would be willing to proofread, I still wanted to say thank you for putting yourself out there to help people. I really respect that.

Thanks so much!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/03/30 03:03 By kyndred_raven.

HÆĐĒS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:i want to be a beta 12 Years ago Karma: 0
Well aren't you a story weaver *w* you got me into your trap *w* I would love to be a beta of this masterpiece, so detailed..... Uou have me at my eyes and mind It's very complex, but a very good complex, slowly weaving the story into place. Carefully without making it rushed. Beautiful -salutes- When can I start

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.