Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Ready and willing to Beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Ready and willing to Beta
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Ready and willing to Beta 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 19
I'm a History/Anthropology major, who used to be an English/lit major. I have also ghost written for a couple of TA's and students as well.Message me if interested.

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Shadowkat83
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Ready and willing to Beta 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
I could use someone to help me edit my writing. There is so much out there that I don't understand. PS Think you could also help me beta my stuff on www.fanfiction.net, too?

Logged Logged

I dont suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/I_write_to__Jennifer_Griffin.jpg
InuLuna of The Moon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Ready and willing to Beta 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Would you be able to beta my stories also? Theirs "Youkai Freedom", and "Puppy Troubles" that are my main ones ^-^

Logged Logged
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Ready and willing to Beta 12 Years ago Karma: 19
I am still available if you still need a beta. My apologies that I had not checked this in so long.

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Ready and willing to Beta 12 Years ago Karma: 19
Jennifer Griffin wrote:
I could use someone to help me edit my writing. There is so much out there that I don't understand. PS Think you could also help me beta my stuff on www.fanfiction.net, too?

If you still need some help, I can do my best to help you. Sorry that I have not checked this in a while

Logged Logged

Eppu Nuotio
sweetest angel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Ready and willing to Beta 12 Years ago Karma: 2
Hello Kayelyn,

I'm currently looking for a beta, particularly for my story "consequences of a selfless act".
I would like to know if you are still available and if you could help me...?
English is not my first language so I make some mistakes.
If you have a moment, can you take a look at my story and see if you are interested?
thank you

Take care,
Sweetest Angel

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.