Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a beta/bouncer/advisor
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a beta/bouncer/advisor
Duchess Of Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a beta/bouncer/advisor 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
Depending on what kind of stories you looking to write I can be your Idea Scape Goat every once and while. I aint got nothing better to do, so PM me whenever.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KaminokoDaughters
Pup
graphgraph
Looking for a beta/bouncer/advisor 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I am new and while I am usually pretty solid when it comes to grammar and spelling, I am not perfect and miss things, a lot more than I would have ever predicted. I would like someone who is willing to let me bounce ideas off of them from time to time and advise me on how to improve, especially when parts of my story are lacking emotion. I am not at all fast when it comes to putting out chapters because of the many ideas swirling though my head, so I'm hoping my beta would nudge me to speed up and help me settle my ideas when I start to take too long. I hope I am not asking too much and even if you can't do all of these things, just nudging me to speed up and correcting any errors that may appear would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Logged Logged
KaminokoDaughters
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a beta/bouncer/advisor 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.