Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta Needed (Content is MA)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta Needed (Content is MA)
The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta Needed (Content is MA) 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 14
Hello! I'm in desperate need of a beta for my story Running Up That Hill. I have 39 chapters written, and the first few posted. The story itself is almost finished with only a few more chapters left to go. This is my first attempt at a return to a long story, and I know I'm rusty after a few years of being absent from the fandom.

I would really appreciate a beta that doesn't mind being brutally honest and rips my writing apart. I want to improve, and I don't mind criticism. Thanks for your time!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/14 23:29 By HatterTheory.

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
curiousreader
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Beta Needed (Content is MA) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I wouldn't mind being a beta for you! I'm new to the community and I'm trying to get my feet wrt with becoming more involved in the site.Message me if your interested. Maybe I could edit a chapter and then see what you think? I'll admit that I'm not an English grad student, but I like to think of myself as ready and able.

Logged Logged
The Hatter Theory
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Beta Needed (Content is MA) 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14
*pounces*
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Logged Logged

I need something that will give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the vision of a shaman, the thoughts of a serial killer, and the gentleness of a hungry vampire bat.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.