Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
In need of a Beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: In need of a Beta
Red
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
In need of a Beta 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
Hi, Name is Misty, goes an goes by Red in Chat. But anyways I going to start work on my first Sess/Kag fic and I will need a beta. I going to be very honest I have a learning disability and it can my reading my work hard sometimes. I'm also thick seined, tell me if something doesn't work and so on, I looking for someone to help me make my idea real. Thanks.

Logged Logged

I claim Byakuya paper crane in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Red
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:In need of a Beta 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
I quess I should have given some info on the story to let you know what kind of work you I have. It's an AU set in this semi modern/fedueal era. Kagome and her brother surice that attack on there estaste and go seek refuge with Kagomes uncle. It detail Kagome stuggles for revenge and remaking herself in a world where she has lost everything. Kikyou her cousin is also plotting againist her. And that about what I got. Not only do I need the grammer, but I need a person to bounce idea off of. Thanks you so much.

Logged Logged

I claim Byakuya paper crane in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.