Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I tried...but I think I still need a Beta-Reader
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I tried...but I think I still need a Beta-Reader
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I tried...but I think I still need a Beta-Reader 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 21
Yus. I've always had a Beta-Reader but I decided to try one on my own. I have--definitely--gotten better with time, but I still think I need a Beta-Reader.

I have a few stories, and two betas, but I don't like to overload any of them.

Contigo and Primero have their betas.

Now, Scientific Method is not being beta-read as of now. So, that's a good one to check so you know my common slips.

I have another two stories that I'm working on, none are posted yet. One (1) will have considerably short chapter, like Scientific Method, but the other one (2) will have longer chapters.

(1) Will be update more frequently than (2). So, if someone is interested in beta-reading one of them, please let me know.

PD: A little bit of extra info
(1) Is about wolves...like real wolves. There are Yin and Yan, one is the Guardian of the Moon (Yin) and Yan is the Guardian of the Sun. None can live without the other...but Yin, the alpha of the pack where Kagome lives, is killed by hunters...but the balance remains. Why? Because he's going to be reborn. Now, they have to find it and protect it, or else the world of wolves will end.

(2) Is a continuation of my story: When the Past is the Future.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lillian
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I tried...but I think I still need a Beta-Reader 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 5
I took care of youuu! You are mine! (L)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.