Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Would love to get a beta. :3
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Would love to get a beta. :3
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Would love to get a beta. :3 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
I'm rewriting an older fic of mine and trying to finish it now that I actually have ideas. It's an AU fic, but not set in present day setting. It's actually in the canon era. If anyone would be interested in possibly beta-ing for me I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm usually pretty good at catching my own mistakes, but a second set of eyes is never unhelpful.

I'd really like it to be someone who has an interest in the story, as I know how boring it could be to beta something you have no interest in. Here is a link to the beginning of the story:

The Huntress

Please post here or send me a message if you're interested. :3

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Would love to get a beta. :3 12 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 11
Hey there!

I don't know if you've had an offer yet, but I'd be willing to help out if you haven't!

By the way, that link you have doesn't go anywhere, in case you didn't know. *shrug* I'll still be happy to beta for the story though!

~Aubrey

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.