Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Available for beta-reading!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Available for beta-reading!
Chalkbutterfly
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Available for beta-reading! 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I'll beta just about anything, really.
I'm good at spotting spelling and grammatical errors, and I don't mind putting time into a project. I'm online every day, and I will not put beta projects on the back-burner and forget about them. I can also help refine plots if anyone wants, and I don't mind at all if anyone wants to bounce ideas off me!
I live in England, and it is my first language. I have a GCSE in English and English Literature, as well as a dictionary, and I promise to be thourough!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
LeiTung
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Available for beta-reading! 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Would you be so kind as to beta a new fic I'm working on? It's called "Être" (for the time being. I might change it). I just need someone to read over it and point out any grammatical/spelling errors, plot holes, etc. etc. and so forth.
If you're interested, I can send you the prologue.

Thanks much~

Logged Logged

\"I despise a world which does not feel that music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy.\"

-- Ludwig von Beethoven
Selestic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Available for beta-reading! 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Can you beta read for me. I just finished Chapter 2 of my story and I would love it if you could read over it and find some errors that I didn't spot.
My email is Strictabcs@yahoo.com
Thanks ^_^

Logged Logged
Chalkbutterfly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Available for beta-reading! 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm taking this offer down for a while because I'm moving, and life is really hectic. I'll beta all the fics I promised I would, but I won't be taking any new requests for a while. Sorry, and I'll let everyone know once I'm able to start again!

Logged Logged
Chalkbutterfly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Available for beta-reading! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Sorry that took so long - the move was pretty difficult, but now I'm all set up, back on the internet and willing to do my best! I'll beta just about anything, same as last time, and I'll be as quick as I can!

Logged Logged
tinykuma
Pup
graphgraph
Hey I'm working on a piece called What She Wants and I desperately need a beta. My updates tend to be few and far between (unfortunately). I would love to bounce some ideas off you and get some grammatical help as well as constructive criticism. I have two chapters posted and am working on a third that will probably be posted tonight. I'd love to have you go through all three of them since they've only ever been looked at by me. Message me if you're willing to help, I would greatly appreciate it

Logged Logged
tinykuma
Pup
graphgraph
As a side note I just realized that tomorrow I'm being whisked off to celebrate the holidays in a land devoid of internet so if you do respond if I don't get back to you tonight I won't be getting back to you for a week.

Logged Logged
a Mysticlady
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Available for beta-reading! 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4
Are you still available for beta reading? I am working on a few fics and maybe need help being motivated. Please let me know.

Logged Logged
Smortz
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Available for beta-reading! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 13
I want to ask the same thing. Are you still up for beta-ing a story. I spit chapters out relatively quick, almost on a daily basis. If you are interested, please let me know with a pm.

Logged Logged
mandy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Available for beta-reading! 13 Years ago Karma: 4
Hi, I was just inquiring about your beta-ing services. ..would you feel up to helping me fix and find grammatical errors in my story "Consequences of the soul"? (and possible a knew story that wont leave me alone...) ...I wrote the story about 2 years ago and havent looked at it since, so im alittle terrified to try and correct something so enormous by myself.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.