Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for beta
shanelle
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for beta 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I am finally getting around to searching for a beta. I need a very strict, honest and blunt beta. A firm grasp of the English language is a must. I need someone who is willing to correct and tell me what I am doing wrong.

I need someone who isn't afraid to point out when I have made a mistake. I need someone who is quick, preferably able to get back a chapter to me within 24 hours. Who's willing and able to work on more than one story at a time, as I do.

I would very much like if you were to reply quickly so i may begin writing I have been on this site for a while and I have not finished a storie because I keep getting reviews about my grammer so

*** If you are willing PM me and or message here THANKs

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Atailpha
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for beta 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
I may be able to do that for you. I am a complete grammar nazi at times and very particular about my writing. I also am not afraid to point out improvements, and while I will be blunt, I will also be kind about it.

The only problem will be working around my work schedule. There are some points it may take more than 24 hours to get back to you depending on my work schedule. Also, when I am proofreading something, I tend to read through it once or twice, so that in itself may take a while. Let me know if you are interested. Pming me may get a faster response.

Logged Logged

Atailpha Claims the Occupation Master Dokugareers Moniter, with the tool of my daring wit!

\\\"When life gives you lemons, go write a fan fiction.\\\"

(See more quotes on my profile!)
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.