Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
LF full time, quick but strict beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: LF full time, quick but strict beta
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
LF full time, quick but strict beta 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Okies so I am finally getting around to searching for a beta again. I need a very strict, honest and blunt beta. A firm grasp of the English language is a must. I can usually catch the more noticeable mistakes myself, I need someone who can catch the harder ones to spot.

I need someone who isn't afraid to point out when I have made a mistake. I need someone who is quick, preferably able to get back a chapter to me within 24 hours. Who's willing and able to work on more than one story at a time, as I do.

Also someone who's willing to go over some of my older work during down time to give them a quick edit. And yes, all of this in one person. I can't do multiple betas again, I don't have the patience to wait on them lol.

There will be a quick test to ensure your betaing level is higher than mine. Anyone who meets these requirements is free to respond, but please only do so if you have the time and effort to dedicate. I am very demanding of a beta, however, I am even more demanding of myself.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.