Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
If you need a beta, I'm willing to do it.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: If you need a beta, I'm willing to do it.
Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
If you need a beta, I'm willing to do it. 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4
Okay. So I've realized a few things about me:
1. I have way too much time on my hands (though I shouldn't)
2. I'm addicted to IY fanfiction (particularly Dokuga.com)
3. I am a english nut/perfectionist
4. I will probably never write a complete story, but I can't write drabbles or one shots either

Hence, I want to beta. I will beta just about anything. I have a completely open-minded because "to each his/her own" is my mindset. I'm on internet and Dokuga specifically everyday, sometimes twice a day. I'm actually very good about picking up on what someone is trying to say and making it easier to understand. I'm also honest and will help with more than just spelling or grammar if you need me to.

If you need me to beta, you can just pm me and I'll reply as quickly as I can, or you can email me at sayomi.tsukiko@yahoo.com and just say you need a beta. Heck, you can even send me the first chapter at the same time...I don't really care.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/11/10 15:26 By Tsuki Ai.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
shanelle
Pup
graphgraph
Re:If you need a beta, I'm willing to do it. 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi my name is shanelle and i would very much like it if you would help me with my stories. I am a very open minded person but i have troubles with my grammer and spelling even with spell check. I would like for you to help me if you are willing with all the stories i write in the future and the one i have up know
if you can email me back and i will email you the first chapter as soon as im done with it.
just a quick run down of me

1. Im nice
2. Im very sensitive
3. I love to read and write FF

I would like you to tell me what im doing wrong, but also throw in your own ideas im very open minded and would like you to be more than just my beta but a friend also
hear from you soon

Logged Logged
Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:If you need a beta, I'm willing to do it. 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
Hopefully, this will be read. I am currently doing five million things so I'm not exactly on internet that often anymore. That being said, I can only beta so many stories. I'm going to limit the amount I do to only 7 stories.

My external's cord has a short in it so it works when it wants to, but when I figure out how many stories I have already, I'll post it. I don't think it would be plausible to take on any more stories, but I will until I figure out how many I already have.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/06/13 22:06 By Tsuki Ai.

Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:If you need a beta, I'm willing to do it. 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
Well now. My external is shot. It has to be taken in to be repaired, but from what I can find from my online hard drive, I have less than 7. I think I actually only have 3 or 4 stories that I'm actively beta-ing. (Active meaning that I've recently, generally within the last month or two, received a chapter)

This being said, I am open to at least 3, maybe 4 more stories to beta depending on how much time I have. I do start a new year of schooling September 7th so around then, I will probably become a little lagging.

That is all. Thank you.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.