Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta Service Offered
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta Service Offered
Kiyota
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta Service Offered 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello. I've ben beta reading for a few years now. Enjoy doing so and freely offer my services on here, ff.net, Inuyasha-fiction.com and a few other places as well. Nothing bothers me when it comes to reading. I will edit anything. No probs there.

Plus, if you get stuck or can't get the story to go in the direction you want, I can help with ideas and suggestions.

Logged Logged

To find yourself just look inside the wreckage of your past

The administrator has disabled public write access.
ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Beta Service Offered 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 19
I really need a beta! right now i am working on 3 stories (one is a one shot though) just message me on here if you are still interested!

Logged Logged

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Beta Service Offered 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
Me, me, me, me, me! Let me know if still interested. In the middle of a new one and will be starting another right after it

Danyealle

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
earthtree
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Beta Service Offered 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Eww I would love a beta please please please help me I have a large number of one shots and chapter stories that I need to have a strong editor for. Thank you so much for your offer. By the way my Email is Riverbendblue@comcast.net

Please and Thank you
Earthtree

Logged Logged

Peace and love
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.