Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need a beta!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need a beta!
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need a beta! 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 26
Hello, I am Lady Sianna. I am in the process of writting two stories and editing an additional story. A few weeks ago, I came up with a story that I think will be my greatest story yet. I have never used a beta before, but I think this one story definitely deserves one.

I will hopefully be starting on the story in the next few weeks or so. I am hoping to finish at least one of my other stories first. This idea won't leave me alone, so I may be forced to start on it early.

Anyway, I consider myself an above average writer, I simply need an extra set of eyes to catch the errors that I may miss.

Also, I need someone who will be with me for the long haul. I believe this will be my longest story yet, and I would like a beta who will stay with me from start to finish. Also, I am not the kind of author who updates once a month. I am doing three stories right now, and I usually am able to update once a week. I do understand, however, that as I will be relying on another person, I may not be able to update as often as that, but, I would like to be able to update at least once every other week.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mamasama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Need a beta! 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
Hello, Lady Sianna!

I would love to help you with this endeavor. I myself have only one story posted to this site and FF.net (well, it is in progress and I hope to finish it in the next month or so). I am a stickler for spelling and grammar mistakes so I think I make a pretty good beta. I have beta'ed for one other author on this site.

I would be honored to help you with this. I have read "Tragic Blessings' and I think it is a fantastic story. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Amy

Logged Logged

Amy
Mamasama

Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Need a beta! 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 26
Thank you Mamasama! I sent you a personal message. It gives a bit more information, on the story, that I did not want to make public just yet. I look forward to hearing from you!

And Thanks again!

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
earthtree
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need a beta! 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I would love to beta for you I have read most of your stories and would love to help you out. I am on Livejournal.com and write a lot of drabbles some which I need to post but have not found a beta yet...anyway I will quit rambling and get to the point, I have a minor in English and have had a ton of experience editing with a local journal so if you are still looking let me know.

Logged Logged

Peace and love
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.