Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
In major need of a beta >.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: In major need of a beta >.
mandy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
In major need of a beta >. 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
At this moment in time, I am very gramatically challenged. But my mind is riddened with so many twists and turns for a story plot, that I just couldn't resist taking a hand at writing something. Although it has many mistakes, I'm told that it could be someting one day if I could find a beta to help me in finding the mistakes that I miss,suggest a better arangment of the words, and possible hint at some knew ideas...or leads really.

~ So here I am....looking for a beta who is willing to take on my horrible grammer and spelling.

(I probably should have never tried to write with how awful I am at grammer and spelling! ^_^............)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mandy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:In major need of a beta >. 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
Maybe I should have said in my original post that I write chapter stories...most of them posted, and it takes me forever to write anything (I'm lazy...and a procrasternater -I guessed on how to spell this word-)I have word check and grammer check, but I make so many mistakes that even the computer doesn't catch them all, and sometimes it's wrong on what it says for me to do.....most every writer knows this already though.

Logged Logged
CJ
Pup
graphgraph
Re:In major need of a beta >. 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I'd love to help.
Just so you know, I haven't had any experience doing this before, but I kick butt at editing typos and whatnot xD

Logged Logged
mandy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:In major need of a beta >. 15 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
thank you so much for offering... if you still want to, Could you please help me with a story called 'Pleas of the Forgotten'?

-It's going to be a very long story it seems, and as of right now, my mind keeps changing the plot line up because my brain seems to never be satisfied.. lol! But for the most part, I have a skeloton of the story planned out.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated if you're still willing to help...and if you can, please message me with my yahoo email account : chickedee_26@yahoo.com or sassy_sango26@yahoo.com

(I'm having a few issues with a chapter and I was hoping to have your oppion on it before trying to post it....Right now, it feels kind of choppy or too detailed... >.< huuuu... my brain hurts from looking at it. LOL!)

OKay, well, hope to hear from you soon... and no, no example of your work is needed, this is a voluntary service and I thank you for your kindness of even replying to my post.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/07/28 20:46 By Mandy_26.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.