Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta requested...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta requested...
Aiko Fujiwara
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta requested... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
I've recently taken up writing, again. LOL I posted the first chapter of my newest fic, entitled "Breathless" but I refuse to continue posting unless I have a reliable Beta, with IMPECCABLE grammar. I reread and caught a few mistakes that, IMO are unforgivable

If you're interested either reply to this thread or leave me a message on my profile.

Thanks in advance

--Aiko

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta requested... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
I shamelessly throw myself in front of you. Ha ha! I am normally a writer, myself, but my own creative muse has run away and I find myself utterly bored trying to come up with my own writing. I have often thought about being a beta, but have never stepped forward to offer my services. I like paying attention to detail, and will re-read things several times to make sure they are as close to perfect as possible. I have a couple stories of my own, on this site, if you want to take a look at my style and tell me what you think.

If I'm not what you're looking for, I wish you massive amounts of luck in your search for a beta!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.