Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a Beta for Frog Prince
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a Beta for Frog Prince
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a Beta for Frog Prince 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 47
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a beta for a fic that I just started posting here -- Frog Prince, Meet Cinderella. I have a somewhat complicated plot in mind with a relatively slow-building relationship between Kagome and Sesshoumaru.

I could really use a beta that will double check my grammar and spelling and, most important, let me know when my ideas are garbage. Occasional help with coming up with names would be much appreciated, too.

I do not have a particular schedule for updates . . . just whenever I have the inspiration and time to write. But I am determined to finish it.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thank you,

CritterWhisperer

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
malom
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a Beta for Frog Prince 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
If you haven't found a beta for Frog Prince, I offer my services. I am new to this site but have been an avid reader for quite some time. Since I have not written any fiction for this fandom, I feel as if I must contribute in some other way in return for the hours of reading enjoyment I have gained.

I have never been a beta. My only relevant experience is a two-year stint editing a print publication. Finally, I think it is only fair to disclose that English is not my first or even second language. However, I think I have good enough grasp of proper usage.

cheers,

malom

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/08 03:51 By malom.

"At last, I began to consider my mind's disorder a sacred thing."
-- Arthur Rimbaud, A Season in Hell
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.