Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Available to Beta.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Available to Beta.
Arc-an Angel
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Available to Beta. 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Hello,

I'm here to offer my services as a beta to whomever may require it. I am very open minded and will work with you to help clearly construct your ideas. I can easily take, as well as give suggestions and will always discuss with you any changes or corrections made to your work.

Though I am new to this site as well as the realm of Sesshomaru and Kagome stories, I do have a few pieces of work that I have written. You can check out my FF.net account(Arc-an Angel) just to get a feel of my writing style.

I visit Dokuga daily and check my email frequently (Bluebloodmaiden@yahoo.com) in which case you may reach me on either system. I will always respond in a timely manner and have no qualms regarding deadlines for writing projects.

I am very open to any type of story regarding Inuyasha fanfiction, though I do love to work on sexual/ angst themes the most. If you have a concept, however, of any kind that you feel I may be able to help with, please do let me know.

If interested please send me a message or email me along with your ideas or request .

Logged Logged

Writing is my own little way of declaring war against reality__Arc-an Angel
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
cloud
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Available to Beta. 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey I need a beta to help check over my horrible grammer and tendency to spell words wrong even after using speel check. I also need someone to help keep me updating with some sort of reqularity as I have a tendancy to not update for months at a time. Would you be interested?

Logged Logged
Kitty1217
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Available to Beta. 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi I'm looking for a beta so that could help me with my spelling and grammar for my story and im hoping that u could help me.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.