Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a beta
tinykuma
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a beta 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I've just started a story that is in need of some editing. It's my first chapter story so it would be nice to have someone along for the ride. I've done a one shot before and edited it myself. My grammar isn't terrible, but it would be nice to have a second opinion.

So far I've posted only one chapter and have yet to start the second. Updates will probably be sporadic so you wouldn't have to work much. I'm looking for someone who can correct my grammar and slap me upside my head when I start to get to corny. It would also be nice if I could bounce ideas off of you and discuss where the story is going. Let me know if you're interested

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Micah caran Damien
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a beta 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
I'm very interested. I love to beat almost as much as I love to write.

Logged Logged

And I, tiny being, drunk with the great starry void, likeness, image of mystery, felt myself a pure part of the abyss. I wheeled with the stars. My heart broke loose with the wind. ~Pablo Neruda "Poetry"
Life's a fleeting dream; don't let it go.
tinykuma
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a beta 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
That's wonderful. I'm not sure how this whole beta thing works, but I actually need to edit the chapter I've already posted because it's inconsistent with the version I posted on ff.net. So maybe you can go over my first chapter and I can make the corrections.

Logged Logged
Micah caran Damien
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a beta 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
Sure. I usually beta by email so if you want to send the chapter to me my email is broadway.junkie@yahoo.com. When I'm done, I'll send it back to you to post.

Logged Logged

And I, tiny being, drunk with the great starry void, likeness, image of mystery, felt myself a pure part of the abyss. I wheeled with the stars. My heart broke loose with the wind. ~Pablo Neruda "Poetry"
Life's a fleeting dream; don't let it go.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.