Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta wanted
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta wanted
Koorii
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta wanted 15 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm currently attempting my hand at a chapter fic; something I rarely do since I have a horrible attention span, and a bad track record for finishing things... Heh, but this idea refuses to leave me alone so I want to try and write it up.

Anyway, I'm in need of a beta who'd be willing to check for typos, spelling, and grammar errors.

It'd also be awesome if they were willing to help me brainstorm, god knows I love to talk about my random ideas whenever I get the chance. -laughs.-

In anycase the current working summary for my fic is as follows:

"Pulled through the well once more Kagome emerges into her own time to find the evil she hoped it would never see running rampant. Determined to make things right she may just find that, though painful, some things must just be accepted."

I have no idea how long it could end up being, and also it'd be best if you didn't mind detailed action scenes. I enjoy writing battle scenes so theres the possibility of them getting detailed, and gorey.

There's unlikely to be any lemon scenes, as I tend to refrain from writing them, but I do plan for it to be a Sess/Kag fic (of course) so there will be some romance.

I practically live online so feel free to reply here, or PM me if you want, or what have you, if anyone's intersted.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
808CrimsonRose
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta wanted 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
If you would like me to Beta, I would love to just email me at pinoygurl808@yahoo.com.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.