Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Available to Beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Available to Beta
Unknown
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Available to Beta 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I would like to have someone beta my story. I have read most of your fanfics and you are very good. I am not very good at writing but I'm trying. I do not know how betas work so any help is welcome. Question, what stories do you write.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Available to Beta 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 33
Hello!

I am officially offering my services as a beta. I am college educated, write as part of my professional job (when I am working, which I am currently not due to illness), and have recently finished my first novel. I am not sure exactly how beta-ing works, but will work with you, however you need. I am quick, also. There are some periods where I will be unable to use my computer, such as next weekend (Thursday night until Sunday night, going to West Virginia and Washington, DC) and also two weeks in July (going into the wilds of Canada, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and upper Michigan). Please let me know if anyone is interested!

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.