Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta any one?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta any one?
Chaos_Queen77
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta any one? 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
So yeah i have had a couple people message me about re-posting an older unfinished story here on Dokuga. I said sure why not? I was re-reading it and was like whoa! i can't believe i wrote this crap and people enjoyed it. So i have been going through and reevaluating the story and aligning a lot of details. And i need to some to go back through and read it to make sure it all makes sense now and there are few mistakes before i re-post it because i hate giving people crap. If your interested let me know!

Also i have a lot of free time and i find that i have an easier time correcting others mistakes than my own so if you need a beta drop me a line and i will be more than happy to help you out.
peace!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fluffy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Beta any one? 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Hi. I don't know if you got any replies for your thread yet, but I am replying.

I am FluffySesshomaruTail, Fluffy for short. I always have been (for about a year and a half now!), always will be.

It looks like you need a beta. Or... that's what this thread says, although this was posted months ago.

I love to read other fan fictions. It's a big, BIG hobby. Sadly. I don't do a lot else when I am on the computer, except write and check my emails.

Anyway, I am great at spelling, and my grammar is not too shabby either. I am a little on the young side, I will admit, but I am overly mature for my young age. I can't give out that information, however.

I would love to beta for someone in my free time. I have been looking for someone to beta my stories, too, but that has not come along, and so I want to beta for others. I find it fun and interesting. It's one of the only things I really love to do.

If you would be interested (or even if you're not), please PM me, or reply. I shall await eagerly!!

FluffySesshomaruTail

Logged Logged
Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Beta any one? 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
If you are still in need of a beta I would like to offer my services. I am Currently pursuing an english major in college and have tutored in english both at the high school and college level. While I do not have the natural tallent to write my own work I am Quite adept at editing. I would really love to work with you as you are one of my favorite authors in this fandom. Please email me at Dancer_gurl_5@hotmail.com if you are interested in working with me.

Logged Logged

INUYASHA\\\'S DOGGY EARS ARE MINE! I claimed them in The Claiming Game.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.