Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta? Anyone? Please?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta? Anyone? Please?
Maru
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta? Anyone? Please? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
HI!

Its Maru here and I am in need of a critical eye to peruse my work and make sure there arent any grammatical/spelling errors. I'd also love to have someone who could help make my fanfic more readable, ei: showing me where I could add a comma or rewrite something or pointing out when something is unclear. I pretty much want someone who will tear apart my work, but not be put out if I dont take all of their suggestions. I have my own writing style... and I wont let that be interfered with. I just want help... so please... anyone? Please help me?

Anyway, I've got two short one-shots out and may do more if the muse demands it. If anyone wants to look over those, your welcome to, to get an idea of my work... though the chapter story I am writing is not like either of them at all.

The story that I really want help with is yet untitled (ideas on that would be absolutely lovely) and so far the first two chapters are completed. I'd love to send the first chapter to anyone who is interested and see what you think about it. The rating isn't Mature... but it does have some blood and death in it, and the rating may change to mature. I'm not sure yet. So no one who doesnt want to possible beta mature stuff, please. One last thing... its all in first person, from Sesshoumaru's POV. I know I just lost so many people's interest just by saying that... *sigh*

Anyway, please let me know. I really do need some help.

Maru

(reply to this thread, PM me here, email me or IM me at marus-boy@hotmail.com to get back to me. thanks.)

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nefret
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta? Anyone? Please? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 12
If you've not found someone yet, I'd be happy to lend a hand.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.