Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Cold
Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Cold 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4
I'm working on a fairly new fanfiction titled Cold and I need a beta to clean up the typos, missing letters and punctuation if needed. Nothing too heavy. I'm also interested in feedback and constructive criticism. The chapters are not too long either so you won't be there all day trying to clean it up. I'd like to be able to run my chapters through a beta before posting but will accept after the fact clean up as well. It is rated MA and just be aware, later chapters may contain disturbing content. If you're interested, let me know asap. Appreciate it!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/09/28 04:04 By Sessakag.

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
S.Ai
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Cold 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
If you are still looking for a beta, I'd be happy to offer my services. Creative writing was my minor in college, so editing and critiquing has become a specialty of mine.
I also noticed you had an ad for "Angel" a few months back. Is be happy to go over that as well if you'd like.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.