Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a Beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a Beta
SesshysDA
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a Beta 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello all,
I am a fairly new writer, have written but did not complete a story on FF.net, but I have had a story bouncing around my head for forever and I am finally getting it on paper. I would love a Beta because even though english is my first language I am just not a very skilled writer and my grammar is terrible. Plus extra eyes will always catch what re-reading and re-re-reading will still miss....

Would also like my Beta to possibly give ideas when I am stuck, so a little bit of a co-writer.. Of course credit will be given where credit is due! So if anything in a chapter has ideas from my beta they would get major credit at the top of the chapter.

So please let me know if you are interested. I can get you a summary plus the first few chapters that are typed out. Currently writing chapter 4.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Maya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Beta 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
I'm interested in looking at your story and would like to put in the consideration for being your beta.

Logged Logged
SesshysDA
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Beta 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey.What would you like to read? I have the prologue and Chapter 1 typed and I am typing chapter 2 as we speak. What is the best way to share my stuff with you?

Logged Logged
Maya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Beta 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Send me all that you have typed and a basic story outline if you have one. The best way to reach me is through my email.

EDIT BY WICCAN: PLEASE do NOT post email addresses on the forum, it is not secure and anyone can see them! Only give out your email address via Private Message.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/11/09 21:30 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Removed email address from public space
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.