Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for Beta
FoxyKittyKatara
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for Beta 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Looking for a Beta for my fanfic. I have been trying to find a Beta for a fanfic I have been working on for some time now. Last Beta was someone I personally knew and moral to the story, it's hardest when it's someone you know. It is much too personal.
*Looking for someone who isn't uptight. Doesn't freak out if writers catch a simple typing error I made that you didn't catch. It can always be changed and mistakes are part of humanity.
*If you have opinions on the story please feel free to share them as I may use them. However, please don't feel upset if they aren't used and don't take it personal. I have the story planned out chapters in advance.
*Right now I'm taking it one story at a time. I am trying to complete a story called 'When Does Love Bloom.' I am currently looking for someone to edit the story thus far and help with future chapters.
*Looking to be able to update ether once weekly or once monthly.
*Must have proper English skills. You don't have to be perfect. I want you to be able to learn from the experience.
*I do have Lemon scenes. Must be comfortable with editing them or I will edit them out completely.
*This story I also look to have a sequel Story to some time after all the stories are finished so please, keep that in mind. I am looking for a beta for not just this Story but others as well.

Please, don't feel pressured. You can message me privately or on here if you like.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
LadyFugue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for Beta 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
do you mind if I read what you have so far, then give you my answer?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.