Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
My Kingdom for a Beta!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My Kingdom for a Beta!
Shisaa
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My Kingdom for a Beta! 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
I currently have one story in need of a Beta (www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8482/1), and am working on another (based on one of my FAVORITE movies "Some like it Hot").

I'd really appreciate someone, even if you don't have much time to devote to it.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Logged Logged

Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.
Unless an idiot dies, he won\\\\\\\'t be cured.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:My Kingdom for a Beta! 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 60
I took the liberty to peek at your story and read a few paragraphs to see how skilled you are at sentence structure and grammar. You are pretty good, so I can tell editing fr you will be no hardship. I have been a beta since I started writing for Dokuga and currently edit for two authors. I've been wanting to help another author since I find I have some extra time on my hands; however, there are so many author's who need more than a little help from a beta and I already devote my time to one author who really needs help, so I'd like to be able to edit for someone who actually knows what they are doing and won't take up too much of my time for editing.
Sorry for the long message If you're looking for a beta still, perhaps you will allow me to do the honors. I'd like to read over your current chapters and maybe edit them as well, before I start on any updates if you agree to my assistance.
PM me if you are interested

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.