Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
RATINGS ON STORY LINKS!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: RATINGS ON STORY LINKS!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
RATINGS ON STORY LINKS! 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
Dear friends... in an effort to reduce the number of warnings we send out, I've been editing posts that do not contain M and MA ratings on story links (as REQUIRED by our rules), and those where story names are listed, without issuing warning notices. Unfortunately, very few days go by that I don't find myself editing a post.

Please note the following change to our forum rules when posting story names or links:

"Any links or story names posted in a thread need to be labeled as M or MA if they go to mature-rated material. Please do not post graphic artwork or descriptions on the forum. Offending threads may be edited by the forum administrator."

This is directly from our rules. Please, PLEASE, try to remember this!

Not to whine, but I've been working 12 to 13 hours a day, six or seven days a week lately and don't really have a lot of time to be checking ratings and editing posts.

Your cooperation and assistance is, as always, GREATLY APPRECIATED!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:RATINGS ON STORY LINKS! 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
I'm not REALLY bumping this thread, but I guess I kind of am.

I just wanted to take a minute to THANK EVERYONE who has been so diligent about posting the ratings to their links and story names this past day or so!!!!!!!!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.