Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
IY prompt communities
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: IY prompt communities
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
IY prompt communities 10 Years ago Karma: 54
As anyone who still participates on the live journal communities for Inuyasha prompts should know, very few of them are still up and running; most have gone on permanent hiatus. For those looking for a place to get prompts for your own drabble/one-shot stories or looking for more to read, I have three communities that could use some more members .

IYFF

Inuyasha Fanfiction is a community sistered with the fanfiction site Inuyasha Fanfiction.com. It allows all pairings and ratings. Each month there are two prompts. A drabble of 250-500 words and a one-shot of 500+ words.

Unsung Heros

Unsung heros was the first LJ site I created to help increase the fanfiction based on minor characters; only their POV is allowed. Though all pairings and ratings are allowed, it can not be from the point of view of Inuyasha, Kagome, Sesshoumaru, Kikyou, Naraku, Kagura, Kouga, Sango or Miroku. Each month there are two prompts. A drabble of 100-300 words and a one-shot based off of a quote for 1000+ words.

IB4Y2.0

IB4Y 2.0 is a site that I redid after the original co-manager was absent for over a year. It allows all pairings and ratings. There are three prompts each month. A Word prompt for 100-500 words, an Image prompt based off of an image from the show for 100-500 words and a Phrase prompt based off of a quote for 500+ words.

All three sites' prompt start on the first day of the month and end on the last, giving you an entire month to participate and the entire next month to vote while you work on the next set. On all three sites, you can post something with the rating of 18+ however it must be members locked and rated M. M is the rating we used on all three sites for 18+.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.