Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Commission Warning - Lady Shieru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Commission Warning - Lady Shieru
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Commission Warning - Lady Shieru 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 10
I wished to warn people against commissioning LadyShieru (The artist that makes 'Tears of the Fallen' on DA). I have received neither a product or a refund despite having been promised one after a nearly 2 year wait time on the commission.

i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt74/Lust_for_Life/6d179600-94e8-4ba4-95f2-70f2d75389f1_zps3cf0b7f9.png

After the above linked screenshot of correspondence she asked me for an address to send her a money order - when I did so she blocked me. I have yet to receive a picture or proper compensation.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Commission Warning - Lady Shieru 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 54
There was a link in there that she stated was the original file for you to print.

Logged Logged
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Commission Warning - Lady Shieru 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 10
I ordered 3 commissions - it's why her final remark was about refunding me. She finished one and was supposed to finish two others but did not and nor did she refund me for the ones unfinished.

Logged Logged
Caleesci
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Commission Warning - Lady Shieru 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 9
That is awful! I am sorry that happened She is a member here too, I believe.

Thanks for the warning!

Logged Logged

I claimed the Shikon no Tama in the Dokuga Claim Game
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Commission Warning - Lady Shieru 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 10
I was informed that LadyShieru at least states she's sent me a refund in the form of a money order through the mail. If I get it in the next week or two I'll update people. I am not certain yet if it's true - but if or when I get the refund I'll ask the moderator's to remove this post. Until then just because she blocked me before refunding me I'd like to leave it here since I don't know if she's being honest yet.

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Commission Warning - Lady Shieru 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 60
Wow, what she did was wrong. Even if she is now giving you your refund, she is only doing it cause you took action and posted this link. Sometimes you have to arm wrestle someone to do the right thing. That's just sad. Thank you for the warning. I'll be glad if you get your refund, but after this mess, I won't be going to her for ANY reason.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Commission Warning - Lady Shieru 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
I was again informed today that LadyShieru made a secondary account to accept commissions from now on (on DA) called: DelphiDragon. I'm just keeping people posted since they are one and the same person.

Logged Logged
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Commission Warning - Lady Shieru 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
I finally received payment. I still would not recommend this very unprofessional artist to anyone but the admins are welcome to take this down now since she did send the money order. I haven't cashed it yet but it looks legit.

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Commission Warning - Lady Shieru 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 60
Glad to hear you received your refund finally. However, I agree with you. I doubt I will ever use her services.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
LadyShieru
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Commission Warning - Lady Shieru 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Hey there,

Okay since I believe I have the right to say something, I'm going to go ahead and type...

I know I handled the situation wrong, I am not perfect, no human being is. Although it does not excuse my behavior, I was under an incredible amount of stress thanks to losing a baby for the first time, but like I said, it does not excuse anything. I apologize for handling things the wrong way. I never intended to leave you without your refund, as you already know since you have it. I didn't have the money so I waited until I got paid to send it. My paypal is still not working, so I can't do immediate money transfers, thus why I sent the money order instead.

Also I didn't make the other account to do commission work on it, I have nothing to hide and nothing to avoid. My fans know me and my past customers know me. I was simply going to do original work commissions through delphidragon and leave fan art commissions for my ladyshieru account. In fact, I closed the account down and decided to stick to my old one just with a different name to make it look more professional.

Also, I offered refunds many times before when my life wasn't allowing me to work on my commissions, you and others decided to wait longer although I said I didn't want to make any of you wait. I'm sorry I didn't have the money right away this time, back then I did, now my husband was unemployed so I had to wait for my own money to come in. I do this because I love doing it, I don't make a living out of commissions.

I apologize for the misunderstanding, although I'm pretty sure you'll still think I was going to steal your money anyway. There's nothing more I can do for you or anyone else, if you decide to believe me or not is up to you. Regardless, I know I did what I could and I admitted to my mistakes and learned from them.

You all have a good night and sorry for whatever awkwardness I may have caused.

Logged Logged

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Commission Warning - Lady Shieru 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
Now that everyone has had their say, especially the principals involved, I am going to lock this thread. I appreciate the restraint shown by everyone responding to this thread... and I greatly appreciate LadyShieru's response.

I think we can all agree that mistakes are a part of the human experience. Perhaps mistakes were made here on both sides... perhaps not. That's not for us to judge, I don't think. The fact is that the situation has been resolved. I will leave this thread for another week, but locked. After that, it will be taken down.

If anyone has any problems with this decision on my part, please PM me.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Commission Warning - Lady Shieru 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 66
Hopefully, this last post clears up any misunderstandings. As of now, this forum is on lockdown. There will be no more posts concerning this topic.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.