Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re: Death of Nelson Mandela.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re: Death of Nelson Mandela.
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re: Death of Nelson Mandela. 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 37
I just want to add my own sentiments to the scores of others around the world. I must say that he was a hero and a champion of his people, and many others who founded inspiration in his life and struggles. He was a great humanitarian, and one that wanted peaceful solutions to his country's problems. He lived an exemplary life, and leave behind a great legacy for all.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re: Death of Nelson Mandela. 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 109
And I do too. I think it's odd for a lot of us because so many people of my generation don't know him for what he was doing but rather for what he did. We learned about apartheid but we never saw it happen nor did we really understand half of it when we learned about it in school. It was only after we matured a little and came to understand the legacy of him that we realized what he had done. So yeah, I think we owe him thanks but more than that, we now have to wait and see what will happen.

Logged Logged
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re: Death of Nelson Mandela. 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 37
You brought up an excellent point, We will all have to wait and see what happens. I for one hopes that all that he stood for will live on now that he is gone. He tried to show his country men and the world that we as people can live and work in peace. Let's hope that it gets better even though he has passed.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.