Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Thank you!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Thank you!
Ana
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Thank you! 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4
Hey guys...

This is absolutely off topic, but I have been thinking about it and a felt the nead to do this, since I don´t do it as often as I should.

I´m still a relatively young member in this site. However, since I´ve been here, I couldn´t be more happier. I found a place, with a lot of people just like me, who in fact enjoy the paring sess/kag.

I spend a lot of hours, seeing fan art, reading fan fictions, looking for news... And that makes me really happy. In the end of the day, to come here and just relax for a few minutes.

But every time, before I leave I think "Hell, there are so many volunteers working for free on this website, just to make sure that "we" the nomal mortal can enjoy it... And I never said THANK YOU!"

And just for that reason I´m here to say THANK YOU. Thank you for all the hard work, for the devotion, thank you for charing your time with us, giving us the opportunity to enjoy such a wonderful place...

To all the administrators a very big THANK YOU! From my heart... <3

Margarida

Ps: I say it was off topic! xD But I really wanted to express my gratitude!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/11/08 00:09 By saw33.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
UnknownRandomness
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Thank you! 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 14
I absolutely feel the same way, Margarida

When I first found this site in 2011, I thought that it was a fantasy- so many things I enjoy in one place! I finally had the courage to join this year and post some fics, and the support from not only the staff of Dokuga, but regular members was amazing.
This website is extremely welcoming and well-maintained.

So, yes, I'd also like to say Thank You very much!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.