Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kouga/Kagome fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kouga/Kagome fanfiction
My Eternal Anguish
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kouga/Kagome fanfiction 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Okay, I hate to post this here but it IS under off-topic discussion so please don't bite my head off. I do know some of you are also Kouga/Kagome shippers so I thought this was worth a shot!

I have some very good ideas for 2 stories bouncing around in my head and would really like a beta reader. It's so hard to find a good beta, especially one that will support this pairing so I am a bit desperate.

Also, I love everything Kouga and Kagome! It would make me a happy girl to come back to some links to fanart and recommended fanfiction (of all ratings)! Anyway, I hope there are more shippers lurking around somewhere out there. Hehehe

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
RogueKittieKat
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kouga/Kagome fanfiction 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Did you read the one that Stella linked in the previous thread you did about fanfics of this pairing? It was the story by Lyra on FF.net and it is amazing. She was updating it daily for awhile but I think it has been a week or two without one now.

I will skim back through the old threads and find it and re-link it just because the story is worth a read for everyone.

Logged Logged
RogueKittieKat
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kouga/Kagome fanfiction 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Quod Si Amor Vincit Omnia
Author: lyrainthedark
If love is to conquer all, it must first have its chance. Let everything begin again; let everything be new. Let one change unleash an avalanche of impossibilities. Some will be broken. Some will be forsaken. Two will win the greatest prize of all... Kouga/Kagome pairing. Updated Daily Once Again! Written for Velvet Sometimes
Follow/FavoriteRated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Adventure - Kagome H. & Kouga - Chapters: 54 - Words: 58,963 - Reviews: 224 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 08-30-13 - Published: 06-07-13 - id: 9368091

www.fanfiction.net/s/9368091/1/Quod-Si-Amor-Vincit-Omnia

This story is rated MA so no YIM!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.