Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Other fanfiction sites
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Other fanfiction sites
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Other fanfiction sites 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 16
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this or not but does anyone know of any other Inuyasha related fanfiction sites? I do love Dokuga but I like to go to other fanfiction sites as well.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Other fanfiction sites 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 37
I am almost certain that it shouldn't be a problem, authors on Dokuga are also registered members on other fan fiction sites. Some will use different pen names on the other sites and post their stories. The few sites I am familiar with other than Dokuga are as follows:

Fanfiction.net
Adultfanfiction.com
Mediaminer.org

I hope that this was of some use to you!

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Other fanfiction sites 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 156
A new addition to the bunch is Archive of Our Own aka AO3.

I'm fairly sure there are some Inuyasha-only fanfiction sites out there, too (at least there has been in the past), but I can't think of any on the top of my head.

Logged Logged
Speedy Tomato
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Other fanfiction sites 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
There is also WWOMB www.wwomb.org/ I like that one and post there.
and the URL for AdultFanFiction is www.adultfanfiction.net , not.com, and that is MA ONLY

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/23 04:32 By Speedy Tomato.
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Other fanfiction sites 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 46
There is also Eternal Destiny which is strictly for the Inuyasha/Kagome pairing much like Dokuga is for S/K.

Logged Logged

SonofZhon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Other fanfiction sites 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Moonlight Silk wrote:
I am almost certain that it shouldn't be a problem, authors on Dokuga are also registered members on other fan fiction sites. Some will use different pen names on the other sites and post their stories. The few sites I am familiar with other than Dokuga are as follows:

Fanfiction.net
Adultfanfiction.com
Mediaminer.org

I hope that this was of some use to you!

This will sound foolish but I have a question regarding media miner that I feel like asking since it came up. Is there not an edit button for Media miner like there is here so you can correct mistakes if you see them in your work?

I mean the edit button doesn't open a text box like here so I can't fix typos and such like here. Is something like that function just not available?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/23 09:49 By SonofZhon.
cassandra
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Other fanfiction sites 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 16
Ok I know about fanfiction.net, Inuyasha-fanfiction.com, Inuyasha-fiction.com, Eternal destiny, adultfanfiction and of coarse Dokuga. Do you guys know of any other real popular sites?

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Other fanfiction sites 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 57
I'd suggest to do a search in google for the Inuyasha fanfiction archives other than the most popular ones already mentioned. Also, you might consider that some fanfiction archives are likely language specific, not neccessarily in English. Those are a potential option if you're multilingual too. Some archives might also be smaller websites run by an individual or a small group of people. I am not referring to such sites as Dokuga but often the 'fan-archives' where a person might post stories of a handful of people on a personal fan website. I've seen this done on alot of the free-web hosting sites too.

I would suggest that you have a look around. More than likely you're simply going to be given the details/directions to the most readily available/popular Inuyasha fanfiction websites that you've already been given.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.