Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please Read! Prayers for Town Fire
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please Read! Prayers for Town Fire
FlugelDerFreiheit
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Read! Prayers for Town Fire 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
My little town has a fire that is spreading across the county EXTREMELY fast. It more than tripled over night from 16,000 to 54,000 acres, and is about 0-2% contained. Then during the day it once again increased to about 100,000 acres if not more(this is what I have read, if the information is not correct I will edit it). It is approximately 5 miles, as the crow flies, from my town and is moving at a pace of 4 miles a day. Governor Brown has declared that the town is in a state of emergency as of today and we are all praying that this allows the personnel we need to contain this fire. Please pray for the safety of the firefighters and this town. I will keep you updated as often as I can. Thank you!!!!

-Ciara

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please Read! Prayers for Town Fire 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 37
I am really saddened by this disturbing news. I will keep everyone in your town in my prayers, and I sincerely hope that it spreads no further.

Logged Logged
KouseiJL
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please Read! Prayers for Town Fire 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 17
Definitely praying for you, your town and the firefighters! Let us know if there is anything we can do for the relief effort!
Stay Safe!

Logged Logged
FlugelDerFreiheit
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please Read! Prayers for Town Fire 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
UPDATE!!!!!

The fire is now over 125,000 acres(as of 6am this morning) and still spreading quickly. If you want to see what it looks like it is being called the Rim Fire. (I would advise wv.enplan.com--> click on the fire near Yosemite). I currently do not know if there is anything that anyone can do in helping the relief effort, but if I find out I will let you know. I have left the town in order to keep a few things and my animals safe. Thank you for the kind wishes and prayers.

Logged Logged
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please Read! Prayers for Town Fire 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 37
Your town and its inhabitants, whether they are people, animals or birds, and the courageous firemen were all in my prayers yesterday. I am so sorry that the fire has spread and you had to evacuate, but you all need to be where it is safe. I will continue to pray and I hope that you keep the faith and keep on enduring. For now be safe and if there is anything I can do please let me know.

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Please Read! Prayers for Town Fire 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 60
Of course I shall pray for everyone's safety. At least you weren't hurt and were able to get out of there. Keep me updated!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please Read! Prayers for Town Fire 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 37
I am so relieved and happy for you and everyone in your town that you all are mostly alright. The smoke will dissipate with time and the residents of your town can get on with their lives. All the best!

Logged Logged
FlugelDerFreiheit
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please Read! Prayers for Town Fire 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you to everyone who prayed, and send good thoughts. Everything is okay, mostly. The smoke is awful still, but they have it mostly contained. Currently this fire is the 3rd largest in the history of California. I am back with my family and all seems good so far. This town is so thankful for all of the firefighters who came from all over the United States in order to help save our small town.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.