Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Oklahoma Devastation
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Oklahoma Devastation
Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Oklahoma Devastation 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 6
My thoughts and prayers are with those in Oklahoma that have lost so much due to the horrific tornados.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Oklahoma Devastation 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
My heart goes out to all affected by the recent outbreak of devastating tornadoes in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri... my thoughts are with them all.

The weather isn't any better right now, and they're still facing problems down there. May all our members and friends stay safe and watch the sky!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Oklahoma Devastation 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 37
I am praying for all the families that has lost their loved ones, friends, and all their possessions in this tragic disaster. It is times like these that brings us closer together as a community. I have done what I can to help by donating something. You too can do the same. God Bless!

How to Help Victims of the Tornado

Aid for the tornado victims poured in on Tuesday as emergency crews continued to search for survivors. Several disaster relief organizations were holding donation drives, and news organizations on Twitter provided information about how to donate to relief efforts. Volunteers also showed up in person, flooding the offices of the local Red Cross.

Flooding over with spontaneous volunteers in our OKC office. Thank you to those who have come. t.co/rPomO65wJ9

— Red Cross Oklahoma (@redcrossokc) 21 May 13

Donations can also be made through the Red Cross Web site. OperationUSA and Feeding America are also accepting donations.

Our hearts are w/ #Oklahoma & we are figuring out needs of those affected as well as those still struggling w/ #hunger

— Feeding America (@FeedingAmerica) 21 May 13

For information on ways to help those affected by the severe weather in #Oklahoma visit: t.co/FIUXeDklYW #PrayForOklahoma

— The White House (@whitehouse) 21 May 13

A few ways you can help the #Oklahoma #Tornado victims right now. We’ll add more to this list: t.co/ZIC5MYgHt9 #prayforoklahoma

— FOX 25 News Boston (@fox25news) 21 May 13

United Way of Central Oklahoma’s Disaster Relief Fund open at t.co/rgxyGnovf5. @UnitedWay #LIVEUNITED

— United Way (@UnitedWay) 21 May 13

How to help #Oklahoma survivors: text “STORM” to 80888 to make $10 donation #prayforoklahoma

— Salvation Army USA (@SalvationArmyUS) 21 May 13

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Oklahoma Devastation 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 56
My Aunt and Uncle live directly north of OKC.... it was unnerving to have to call them and make sure they were okay yesterday. So many of their friends were affected.... I've been around tornados.... I still hate rainstorms with strong winds because of them.

My thoughts and prayers are with them out there.

Logged Logged

LoveAndFaith
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Oklahoma Devastation 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
It's sad what to those people, when things like that happen all we can do help each other and change our ways. We never know when it will be our last day. I will be also be praying for their families.

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Oklahoma Devastation 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 60
Seeing such tragedy happen to another, really hits home that that could happen to anyone. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the people.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Starfyre
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Oklahoma Devastation 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
To offer aid, also check your local colleges!

Brown-Mackie College - Albuquerque, for example, held a blood drive today at the campus with all donations going to Oklahoma state for relief, we are also collecting food and clothing to send to victims in a relief effort.

So again, check your local college campuses and see if they are doing collection/donation drives as well.

Donating at your local blood and plasma centers can assist those in the effected areas. The blood and plasma can be shipped to help victims in need in other areas, it does not always stay local, it's where it's needed most.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone.

Logged Logged

Ah~Un is Awesome! I loves them! *nods head*
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.