Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
ADULTS ONLY PLEASE!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: ADULTS ONLY PLEASE!!
Creature of Shadow
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ADULTS ONLY PLEASE!! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18
The Reviewers Association on adultfanfiction.net is looking for an artist to make a monthly banner for members who complete the review challenge. The artist currently in charge of this has been unable to post for sometime, so we are looking for someone to pick up where she left off, until and IF she can come back. If she does in fact return, and you would like to keep on the team running this group, we can work out a schedule to suit both of your needs.

If you are interested in taking up this job, please pm me either here or in the forum area of AFF. I will be happy to let you know exactly what this entails, so you know what you're getting into before you start. Here is the link to my profile page there.

Shadow on AFFhttp://www2.adultfanfiction.net/forum/index.php/user/18074-shadow/

I am open to anyone interested, so long as you are 18 or older. Minors are not tolerated what so ever on AFF ANYWHERE on the site, so please do not contact me about this if you do not meet the required age.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Shadow

Logged Logged

Made by the wonderful r0o

made by the fabulous Fox
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.