Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Going back to edit and finish my stories
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Going back to edit and finish my stories
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Going back to edit and finish my stories 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Hi all its been a very long time, i have had a very busy year and been dealing with lots of family matters. Now that things are getting settles down i am going back and editing and finish some of my stories.

The king takes a bride i am working on the ending, i wont post anything until it is finished and this time i am backing everything up and hubby got me a firebox to store all my notebooks in so no more lost or damaged stories.

The Gift i am working on the last chapter which is Kagome having the baby.

I am going to completely rework Second Chance at Happiness it got taken down and the laptop it was stored on literally went up in smoke. So it might actually end up very different.

A Child's Proposal i am not sure if i will add more to it, or not i think its ok they way it ended but alot of people want me to keep writing on it.

my now ex sister in law is giving me her stuff to finish as well because she is no longer interested in anime or fanfiction.

Hopefully will have the last chapter of The gift up in time for Halloween.

Have a great day everyone.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.